How To Deal With Difficult Aging Parents: A Relationship Guide For Stressed Out Adult Children
What happens when you eventually have to take on the role of parent to your very own?
We will all have to face the fact of not only having to deal with the complications that age can bring to ourselves, but also how it affects others, especially within our family and to those that we love the most. This often difficult process brings unfamiliar situations and a tidal wave of emotions that arise for the entire family.
Through years of trial and error and solid firsthand life experience, best selling author and relationship specialist Matthew Ronald has developed a step by step easy to read guide to overcoming 13 of the most common stressful and difficult issues that arise when parents age and become dependent on your support.
After reading this book, you will successfully learn how to manage:
- What to do when a senior refuses to stop driving
- How to tell them if it is time to leave their home and receive help
- Guilt, controlling, and manipulative behaviors
- Depression and passive suicide in seniors
- How to deal with the stress in your marriage
- Understanding erratic behaviors
- How to deal with anger, defiance, and refusal to take medication
- How to deal with emotional dependency and abandonment
- How to overcome sibling issues
- How to set important boundaries
- Ways to avoid being overwhelmed by negativity
- Accepting your limitations and the importance of breaks
- How to talk about if they can’t live with you, or are unable to anymore
Take charge today and change the life of you and your loved ones for the better and instantly download the book on your favorite device.You will be glad you did!